Answered By: Library Reference Last Updated: Aug 10, 2017 Views: 233
Patrons can return books at the Atlanta Campus by dropping them at one of the drop boxes outside of the library. There is one outside of the Library South and North entrances, and one in the basement of Library North outside of the staff entrance by the UPS drop box.
All Perimeter Campuses have book drops:
- Alpharetta - 1) in front of the AA Building and 2) next to the library entrance, inside the AA Building. Alpharetta Campus map
- Clarkston - 1) at the corner of Parking Lot 3 and the Fine Arts (CF) Building and 2) a slot in the exterior wall of the library (CL Building) facing the College Center (CN). Clarkston Campus map
- Decatur - in front of the SA Building (library is on the 3rd floor), facing the SC and SG Buildings. Decatur Campus map
- Dunwoody - 1) a slot in the exterior wall of the library (NLRC Building), on the ground level, same side as the main entrance, near Parking Lot 7 and 2) a slot inside the ground level/side entrance (facing Parking Lot 7), near the elevator. Dunwoody Campus map
- Newton - located outside Building 2, near the fire lane and crosswalk. Newton Campus map