Answered By: Library Reference Last Updated: Oct 04, 2016 Views: 23
Answered By: Library Reference
Last Updated: Oct 04, 2016 Views: 23
Mergent Online (Company self reports)
- You can use this one if you are looking for company reports.
- Go in the database and then search for the company by name or NAICS/SIC number. On the result page, go to Reports tab, and you'll see series of company reports from the past 10-20 years.
- If you want this company’s competitors information, go to the Competitors tab, for a list of all competitors. Go to one of them and repeat step B.
FACTIVA (Dow Jones reports)
- At the top of the database you will find a row of tabs. Go to Companies / Markets->Company.
- On the new page search for the company and click Go.
- On the result page, choose Reports under Company Snapshot.
- View Result with HTML or PDF.