Answered By: Sharon Leslie Last Updated: Aug 17, 2016 Views: 30
Answered By: Sharon Leslie
Last Updated: Aug 17, 2016 Views: 30
Retired faculty have the same borrowing privileges as active faculty. There are some steps you need to go through, however.
- You’ll need to get a “Retiree” Panthercard, from the Panthercard office in the University Center.
- Make sure your new Panthercard is connected to your Library account - stop by or call the User Services Desk: Library North 1/404-413-2820.
- Retired faculty can make GIL Express and Interlibrary Loan requests.
- Retired faculty can access online resources, such as databases and journals, through a valid Campus ID & password.
- Be sure to check your GSU Email regularly. The Library will communicate with you through your GSU Email. Also, the Campus ID system will send you notices when you need to set a new Campus ID password.