Answered By: Library Reference Last Updated: Jul 26, 2016 Views: 730
Answered By: Library Reference
Last Updated: Jul 26, 2016 Views: 730
You cannot download an entire Gale e-book on your device, however, you may download an HTML or PDF file of an e-book article, chapter or section to your PC, USB flash drive, or other portable storage device.
- While viewing an ebook article, chapter or section in TEXT view, click Download on the article toolbar.
- This will open an article in a new browser window as a PDF file.
- You can save pdf file on your computer and move it your device by attaching it to your computer via USB cable
- If you are accessing GALE from your e-reader or a tablet (e.g. iPad, Kindle Fire), you can use BlueFire reader app to download and open pdf file.
- You can also save GALE pdfs in Google Drive or OneDrive (Microsoft).