Answered By: Scott Pieper Last Updated: Jun 05, 2017 Views: 337
Requesting a book from another Georgia State University campus is called an intercampus loan; this includes all Perimeter campuses as well as the Atlanta campus.
From the GIL-Find catalog, search for the item you'd like to request. Once you find it, click Get It. Below the campus location and call number, there is a Request link. (If you don't see the link, sign in to your library account first.)
Select your campus from the Pickup Location menu and click Request.
- Items that are checked out, missing or lost cannot be requested.
- Reference items and reserve items are not available for request.
- Your requested item will take 24-48 hours to arrive at the selected campus library.
- You can check in your library account to see if your item has arrived.
- The courier does not operate on weekends, so take that into account when planning to get a book for an assignment. For example, a book requested on a Thursday may arrive on Friday, or may arrive the next Monday.
updated 6/10/15 kv