Answered By: Mary Ann Cullen Last Updated: Mar 18, 2020 Views: 79
All Georgia State University Library facilities will close as of 5pm, Wednesday, 18 March.
Though all physical University Library spaces are closed, the Library is here for you online!
- All online databases, journals, streaming videos, and ebooks remain available.
To locate ebooks and videos, check the library catalog, using the "Full Access Online" filter.
- Our FAQs provide answers to commonly asked questions.
- Research Guides help with research projects.
- Librarians are available via our chat service to answer specific questions.
- Contact your librarian for assistance.
Use the Library home page as your starting place for online library support. Key links are listed in “The Library is ONLINE!"
Refer to the University’s Coronavirus webpage for updates and more information.