Answered By: Mary Ann Cullen Last Updated: Mar 17, 2020 Views: 68
Instructors are encouraged to select ebooks and videos with unlimited concurrent users for class instruction.
Here are some suggestions:
- SWANK Digital Campus - feature films
- Kanopy Streaming Video - documentary, classic, and independent films
- Films on Demand - primarily educational films and newsreels
- American History in Video
- more Streaming Video
Ebooks (find in databases or GIL Find Catalog)
- Ebook Central (single user titles temporarily unlimited during COVID-19 restrictions)
- eBooks on EBSCOhost (mixture of limited and unlimited users)
- Elsevier ebooks
- JStor ebooks
- Sage ebooks
- more Ebooks
Librarians can help you find materials that will fit your class needs and get direct links for online teaching, just ask!