Answered By: Mary Ann Cullen
Last Updated: Apr 01, 2020     Views: 63

At this time, libraries are closed, so there is no physical access to physical items on reserve, but electronic access may be possible.

Undergraduate students who need access to an item on reserve are encouraged to contact their instructors to ask that the faculty member request a scan or place an online copy within the iCollege class.

Faculty and graduate students may request scans using these links:

Linking to an alternate electronic resource is preferable, but, if needed, faculty are encouraged to scan readings themselves, if possible, and put the files in their iCollege classes. Fair use is flexible, and under the current COVID-19 emergency, larger amounts may be permissible, if needed while the physical material is inaccessible.

Subject and campus librarians are available to help students and faculty determine whether electronic versions of resources are available. Librarians may also be able to help identify potential substitute resources that are available electronically.

Live Help