Answered By: Kara Mullen Last Updated: Jun 11, 2020 Views: 171
Answered By: Kara Mullen
Last Updated: Jun 11, 2020 Views: 171
- Enter your name so we can match your appointment to your catalog requests
- Enter your phone number or email address so we can contact you if there is an issue with your appointment or request
- Are you picking up an Interlibrary loan book that was requested and received before library spaces closed in March?
- Choose the same pickup location you selected when you requested the book in the catalog
- Will you arrive in a car or walk to the library?
- If you are arriving in a car, enter your vehicle information
- Select a Tuesday or Wednesday from the calendar and then use the hour and minute boxes to select a time between 10am - 4pm
- Submit your request
At your scheduled pickup time, arrive at the Library North side of Collins Street adjacent to Atlanta’s C Lot or Dunwoody’s Lot 7 to wait for library staff. Open your trunk, passenger side back seat door or lower a passenger side window. Stay in your vehicle.
A staff member will place the books in the trunk or passenger side seat. The staff member will not touch your vehicle or close the trunk/door.
For walkup service, books will be placed on a table with the borrower’s name for pickup. Maintain at least 6 feet separation from other individuals whenever possible.
We are not able to accept returns at the curbside service. Please use the external book returns.