Answered By: Library Reference Last Updated: Apr 10, 2017 Views: 45
Answered By: Library Reference
Last Updated: Apr 10, 2017 Views: 45
Retired faculty have the same borrowing privileges as active faculty. There are some steps you need to go through, however.
- You’ll need to get a “Retiree” Panthercard, from the Panthercard office in the University Center. or at a Perimeter campus. (Call Perimeter campuses first to verify that they're open.)
- Make sure your new Panthercard is connected to your Library account - stop by or call the User Services Desk: Library North 1/404-413-2820 or contact a Perimeter circulation desk.
- Retired faculty can make GIL Express and Interlibrary Loan requests.
- Retired faculty can access online resources, such as databases and journals, through a valid Campus ID & password.
- Be sure to check your GSU Email regularly. The Library will communicate with you through your GSU Email. Also, the Campus ID system will send you notices when you need to set a new Campus ID password.
The same policies apply to faculty who retired from Georgia Perimeter College prior to consolidation.