Answered By: Library Reference Last Updated: Mar 27, 2019 Views: 52
Answered By: Library Reference
Last Updated: Mar 27, 2019 Views: 52
Retired faculty retain the same privileges prior to retirement.
- You will need to get a Retiree PantherCard from the PantherCard office
- Confirm your new PantherCard is connected to your Library account
- Retired faculty can make GIL Express and Interlibrary Loan requests
- Retired faculty can access online resources, such as databases and journals, through a valid Campus ID and password
- Be sure to check your GSU email regularly. We will communicate with you through your GSU email. Also, the Campus ID system will send you notices when you need to set a new Campus ID password.