Answered By: Laura Carscaddon Last Updated: May 14, 2020 Views: 155
- In the advanced search, enter your search terms.
- Scroll down until you find "Document Type"
- Check "Case study" or "Business Case" in the "Document Type" limiter.
Videos of business cases are available in O'Reilly for Higher Education.
- In Explore all Topics to your business subject areas, i.e. Accounting & Finance, Entrepreneurship, Information System, etc.
- Click on the format field drop-down menu
- Select "Case Study"
OR Explore Case Studies in O'Reilly
Harvard Business School case studies must be purchased individually for personal, class use through through the Harvard Business Publishing.
For open-source cases, visit the Open Access Business Cases Libguide.