Answered By: Library Reference Last Updated: Sep 11, 2017 Views: 950
A small portion of your student technology fee is automatically loaded on your PantherCard each semester for printing. Once you have used up that money, you have two options:
- Open a PantherCash account either online or in the PantherCard Office and add funds to your PantherCard to pay for printing.
- Buy a print card from the Value Transfer Station (hint: it looks like an ATM). The card costs $1, then you add more money for the actual copies you want to make. The machine only takes cash.
- Atlanta Library North 2 (by the front window)
- Alpharetta Building B lobby
- Clarkston Library Lobby
- Decatur Library
- Dunwoody Library near printers
- Newton Library
Note that your printing money cannot be used to make copies from the photocopy machines, but Panthercash (money you add yourself), can.