Answered By: Mary Ann Cullen Last Updated: Aug 29, 2019 Views: 69
Yes, the library has many resources related to job hunting. Here are some suggestions:
- Browse call number HF5383 on the shelves at any campus library. That's where the books related to résumés and cover letters are located.
- Browse JK716 for information about government jobs.
- Find job-hunting resource books in the library catalog, plus links to eBooks. If you see a book at another campus that appeals to you, place an intercampus loan to have the book delivered to the campus of your choice.
- Films on Demand has some videos on careers and jobs.
- Our Student Success guide's Careers page highlights recommended resources. Other guides contain career resources for specific subject areas.
For help with any of these resources or finding materials specific to your situation, contact a librarian at any campus reference desk, call, or use the Live Assistance online service.
GSU has a Career Services Center with helpful resources and advisors to help you with your job search.
updated 8/29/19 mac