Answered By: Library Reference Last Updated: Jun 26, 2020 Views: 1457
While we are under COVID-19 restrictions, please ONLY return items to the bookdrops if you will not be able to return them when the library reopens -- for example, you are leaving town for the rest of the semester and may not return.
During this period, we are permitting return of ALL items in the book drop, not just books.
Patrons can return books by dropping them in one of the drop boxes outside of the library. Please do not return reserves, technology equipment, or DVDs in the bookdrops.
You may return Georgia State University library books to any campus library, regardless of where you loaned them.
- Alpharetta - 1) in front of the AA Building and 2) next to the library entrance, inside the AA Building.*
- Atlanta - 1) outside of both the Library South and North entrances, and 2) in the basement of Library North outside of the staff entrance by the UPS drop box.*
- Clarkston - a slot in the exterior wall of the library (CL Building) facing the College Center (CN).*
- Decatur - located outside the SA building next to the lower level entrance near the turn-around, facing the SC & SG buildings.*
- Dunwoody - 1) a slot in the exterior wall of the library (NLRC Building), on the ground level, same side as the main entrance, near Parking Lot 7 and 2) a slot inside the ground level/side entrance (facing Parking Lot 7), near the elevator.*
- Newton - located outside Building 2, near the fire lane and crosswalk.*
*Campus Maps can be found on the Visit the Library webpage.